Friday, October 23, 2009

Top 3 video games that shouldn't be rated M

3. Assassins Creed
asassins creed Pictures, Images and Photos
I could see in a way why they would give this game an M rating, There is some blood and you do stab people in the back of the neck but really the blood looks more like a red gas coming out of people and the stabbing is very fast so its not bad enough to give it a M rating. It should at least have a T rating.

2.Metal Gear Solid
Metal Pictures, Images and Photos
Okay now I know a few of the MGS games deserve the M rating but a few should have T ratings. There is violence but know exploding heads with a shotgun violence, There is "Mild Language" but I've played some T rated games with same "Mild Language". But I guess the thing that makes it M rated is the very strong sexual themes. Like setting playboys on the ground to get enemies attention, The unnecessary cleavage on every woman in the game, Or when Raiden snuck down corridors with only his hands covering his junk. Well I guess I just disproved my point but there is a couple of MGS games that don't have that stuff. So at least a couple of them a should have a T rating.

1. Halo
Halo 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
The M rating has always bothered me on Halo. The rating says Blood, Gore, Violence, and language. But the blood is blue or green because of the fact you're killing aliens,
The violence is just shooting, and I dont remeber any language at all. I would give this of course a T rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment