Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Modern Warfare 3 Engine




I haven't been impressed with the graphics in a Call of Duty game since the original Modern Warfare,So when I heard that they would be keeping the same engine for the next COD game I was very disappointed. But when they finally announced that the next COD game would be MW3 I pushed aside that disappointment because MW2 was the best game I played in 2009. But recently Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling said that the new additions to the engine will be a definite step up from 2009's Modern Warfare 2.

He had this to say about it.
"We haven't gone into detail on the engine yet but we've moved beyond the MW2 engine and added a lot of cool stuff for MW3,"

Destructible enviorments have been rumored to be a new addition.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 will release November 8th on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC

No comments:

Post a Comment