Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nintendo Press Conference Recap

I really enjoyed Nintendo's Press Conference. While on the actual game side of things they didn't really show any new ones other than the very long awaited, at least for me, Luigi's Mansion 2. But the obvious show stealer was the new WiiU. When they first showed the WiiU Controller I was deeply disappointed I thought " Seriously!!!??? Just a Controller???" But if you looked behind Reggie you could see a console. Just to get that established, It is a new console. For some reason they just paid attention to the controller. But yes there is a new console that goes along with this amazing controller. Its an HD console that has games that compete with PS3 and 360 graphics . Games like Batman Arkham City, Aliens Colonial Marines, and Assassins Creed have been confirmed to be on the WiiU. When they showed a tech demo for the WiiU it was just simply a bird flying over a lake. But the graphics of it competed with the graphics of Crysis 2.
While they didn't give a release date or price of the WiiU, I am very excited for this new system. All together I really liked Nintendo's press conference, They unveiled there new system and a sequel to one of my favorite games of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment